Create Value With Full Auto Manufacturing
Rigid Stranding Machine Main Features:
1) The machine is specially designed to make copper and Aluminum conductors with compacting and prespiralling of sector shape(optional) as well as SCSR at high speed and excellent conductor surface for the H.V cables Produced in continuous vulcanization. Compared with traditional gear box transmission strander, rigid frame strander is characterized by lower noise (70dB(A)), higher speed (30m/min), no leakage and maintenance free.
2) Each stranding cage is individually driven by a motor, which is independently controlled, with rotating speed separately adjusted, through toothed pulley;
3) Applicable to stranding copper conductor, aluminum conductor, and aluminum conductor steel reinforced (ACSR) without backtwist, as well as insulated wire and strand. Fitted with a compactor, it is also applicable to stranding round-shaped, semi-round-shaped, and sector-shaped copper conductor or aluminum conductor;
4) Provided with side-bottom batch loader to load and unload the bobbins altogether;
5) Bobbins are loaded separately in four equal positions on the circumference of the stranding cage to make it easy to load and unload. The machine features high rigidity, good integrity, and high running speed;
6) Pay-off tension for bobbins in the cage is controlled by mechanical and/or pneumatic means (proportional valve), and supersonic control;
7) Provided with motorized twin capstans with natural divider so as to prevent conductor from scratching each other during stranding;
8) Break stopper is set to enforce emergency stop to the machine automatically in case a conductor is cut off or broken;
9) Fully digital DC speed regulator and PLC are used in the control system of the whole production line, which is also equipped with measurement, indication, and fault display system, and human-machine interface (HMI) to show running condition of the machine, and possible to view it as well.
Video for working process:
Rigid Stranding Machine Manufacturer Process in Workshop:
Youtube Add: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OoXV8kS7-9iAteV_rAAVg/videos?view_as=subscriber